NASA Explores Space, TSA Explores Your Personal Space – Who Deserves Funding?
A few facts about this blog’s support for the PETITION TO DOUBLE NASA’s FUNDING:
- You don’t have to purchase Influence.me metal lunchbox social awareness 5-in-1 funpacks (complete with bracelet) to sign this petition.
- Joseph Kony had nothing to do with NASA’s major funding cuts.
- I will not masturbate on the side of the freeway if you sign this.
- Just because NASA got suspended from school doesn’t mean it deserved to have it’s budget killed.
- Episodes of Ancient Aliens won’t be nearly as fun if NASA isn’t a powerful and mysterious entity.
- What the
fuckis that, an Egyptian statue?! If you don’t sign and help NASA’s Mars rover, we may never find out!
- We are typically cynical and adverse to helping anybody at The Influence, so you know this is SERIOUS BUSINESS!
Look, I’m the last person that needs convincing when it comes to government austerity. But when the Transportation Security Administration receives $4 BILLION more than NASA, it’s safe to say…there’s room in the budget.
NASA’s budget is barely half of one percent of total federal spending. We don’t need to kill off aeronautics to save a dime. Take it from the TSA, or go on and cut the ridiculous amount of farm subsidies. Hell, cut school lunch funding! That’s right, your kid’s chemically imbued chicken nuggets < SPACE.
Besides, the Earth isn’t always going to be habitable. One day we’ll have to leave this planet, and our likely destination, thanks to hard research from current and future NASA scientists, is this place:
Posted on April 12, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged Ancient Aliens, Mars, NASA, NASA budget 2012, nasa scientists, petition to double NASA funding, science, space, The Influence, transportation security administration. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.